Can you believe it? We are planning our 18th Annual Earth Day Celebration right now!
Will you come out to see us? We'll be in Rock Springs at the Community Center on April 23, 2017 from 10am until 3pm.
So far, we have planned:
- two hikes, one with Ken Lange and one with Derreck Mayoleth. Bring your cameras along for both of these hikes.
- one of four presentations, this one on living off the grid, or partially off the grid.
- HCE will come back with their awesome pies
- SCAA will be doing their Encore!!Art show (which has fabulous prizes and ANYONE can join, hint, hint)
- The Devil's Lake Nature Center will be running a Kid's Corner.
- AND we have an author, Elise Moser stopping in to share her book on Mille Zantow.